The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Grill sausages with potato salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 700 gramspotatoes
- 1 bunchgreen asparagus
- 200 mlcreme fraiche or skyr*
- 3 tbspmayonnaise
- 2 tspcurry
- 1 tbspsweet mustard
- 4 tomato
- 6 grill sausages
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Grill sausages are to the kids what steaks are to the adults - and served with a quick potato salad, it starts to smell a bit like sun, summer and parasols. Even in winter! Remember that you can of course buy ready-made potato salad if you're short on time. Enjoy!
1. Peel the potatoes and cook them in plenty of salted water, until they're just about tender when poked with a fork. Be careful not to overcook them - or they'll fall apart when mixed with the additional ingredients. Drain the potatoes and blanch with cold water to cool them. Then slice.
2. Wash the green asparagus and snap off the bottom bit - the clever thing about asparagus, is that they'll snap exactly where they're supposed to on their own, when you try to break off the light and stringy bit. Cook the asparagus in rolling boiling water for 30 seconds, take them out, blanch with cold water and slice them diagonally.
3. Mix skyr, mayonnaise, curry and sweet mustard with chives according to your own tastes. Season with salt and pepper and taste. Mix the dressing with potatoes, asparagus and chopped tomatoes.
4. Grill the sausages on the barbecue - or cook on a pan and serve with the potato salad. We suggest garnishing with some chopped chives, if you have a bit left over.