The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Grilled mince steaks with fried tomatoes and garlic baguette
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 500 gramsbeef mince
- 3 tomato
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 2 garlic baguette
- 400 gramsready-made coleslaw
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
We've put together a quick, easy and super summery round of dinner with grilled mince steaks, grilled tomatoes, coleslaw and garlic baguette. You can cook this recipe on the grill, or on a pan in the kitchen, if the summer weather is putting its more British foot forward. We've used ready-made coleslaw, but you can of course make it yourself. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees fan assisted.
2. Shape mince steaks from your mince and season with salt and pepper. Grill the steaks if weather permits – if not, you can happily fry them on a pan.
3. Rinse and halve the tomatoes, brush with some olive oil and sprinkle with oregano. Grill on both sides, either on the grill or on a pan.
4. Warm the baguette in the oven.
5. If you picked up a packet of ready-made coleslaw, just mix the dressing with the cabbage. If making your own, click the little chefs' hat for our recipe.
6. Serve the yummy mince steaks with grilled tomatoes, coleslaw and garlic baguette.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help halve the tomatoes. They can also mix the coleslaw with dressing.