The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Greek salad with tuna, potatoes, olives and feta
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 650 gramsbaby potatoes
- 0.5 cucumber
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- 1 bunchdill
- 2 tintuna in brine*
- 150 gramspre-made olive salad
- 1 wholewheat baguette
- 1 lemon
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 tspdijon mustard
- 1 tspsyrup
- olive oil
- feta cubes
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Greek salad packs a bit more punch than the classic iceberg version with tomatoes and cucumber. This one features potatoes, tuna, olives and feta, tossed with a dill and mustard dressing and served with wholewheat baguette. And presto, easy, yummy and filling dinner is served. Enjoy!
1. Cook the potatoes in salted water, until tender when poked with a fork. This takes 10-12 minutes depending on size. Then rinse with cold water.
2. Rinse cucumber and tomatoes and cut into smaller bits. Clean spring onion and slice into rings. Finely chop dill. Mix veggies with dill, potatoes, drained tuna and the pre-made olive salad.
3. Warm the baguette in the oven or toaster.
4. Squeeze the juice from the lemon. Mix with 3 tbsp of olive oil, pressed garlic, mustard and syrup – and season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well and add to the salad.
5. Serve the Greek tuna salad with warm baguette and butter. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut tomatoes and cucumber.