The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Fresh pasta with salmon, mornay sauce and baked tomatoes
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 225 gramsfresh salmon
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 100 mlwater
- 250 mlmornay sauce
- 1 organic lime
- fresh pasta
- 0.5 cucumber
- olive oil
- baking parchment
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
We've put together a truly yummy pasta dish with salmon, served in a creamy mornay sauce with lime zest and baked tomatoes. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees fan assisted.
2. Mix tomatoes well with oregano and a dash of oil, then place on a sheet pan lined with baking parchment. Bake for approx. 20 minutes – and keep an eye on them so they don't get too charred.
3. Cut the salmon into smaller chunks, then gently fry in some olive oil on a pan along with pressed garlic.
4. Add crumbled stock cube, water, mornay sauce and lime zest, as well as the juice of the lime. Let simmer while you get the rest ready.
5. Cook the pasta according to the packet, and rinse and cut cucumber into sticks.
6. Now season the sauce with salt, pepper and perhaps some more lime juice.
7. Serve the fresh pasta with the creamy salmon sauce and top with baked tomatoes. Serve the cucumber sticks as snack veggies. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the salmon. They can also cut the cucumber into sticks.