The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Fresh pasta with pepperoni, minute strips and creamy sauce
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- fresh pasta
- 50 gramspepperoni
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 350 gramspork strips
- 250 mlsingle cream
- 1 tbspgorgonzola cheese
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 200 gramsedamame beans
- 1 red bell pepper
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This is the quickest and easiest dish you can imagine! And although gorgonzola might not sound all that child-friendly, it gives loads of flavour along with the pepperoni. And it's definitely cause to celebrate that the meat only needs to cook for a couple of minutes. It doesn't get any easier, for the days where things need to come together fast! Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces. Dice the onion, finely chop the garlic and cook both in a bit of olive oil on a pan along with the pepperoni, until everything has gotten a bit of colour. Add the pork strips and let cook for another few minutes.
3. Add cream, crumbled gorgonzola, oregano, crumbled vegetable stock cube and stir, until the gorgonzola and stock cube have dissolved into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the frozen edamame beans in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to sit for five minutes, then drain the water. Rinse and cut the red bell pepper into sticks for snack veg.
5. Voila, the quickest, tastiest pasta dish!
If you have some leftover deli meat, like salami or ham, you can absolutely use that rather than pepperoni. If you have gorgonzola left over, you can use it on a warm roll to cure afternoon cravings.