The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Fresh pasta with ham and bell pepper
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 200 gramsdiced ham
- 100 gramsmushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 canchopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsppaprika
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 1 packetfresh pasta
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 50 gramsparmesan flakes
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A super easy round of dinner with fresh pasta and a yummy sauce with ham, bell pepper and mushroom - topped with parmesan flakes. Enjoy!
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
2. Dice onion and garlic. Cook in olive oil on a pan for a couple of minutes and add ham.
3. Meanwhile, clean mushrooms and bell peppers and save half of the bell pepper for snack veggies. Cut the other half of the bell pepper as well as the mushrooms into smaller pieces, and let them cook on the pan with the rest. Let the lot cook for about 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, paprika and oregano and let simmer.
4. As the sauce simmers, cook the pasta according to the packet.
5. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks along with the remaining bell pepper.
6. Season the sauce to taste with salt and pepper and serve over the fresh pasta, topped with parmesan flakes and snack veggies on the side.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids rinse and cut the bell peppers and mushrooms into smaller bits.