The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Fresh pasta with creamy salmon and an easy salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 1 clovegarlic
- 300 gramsfresh salmon
- 100 mlwater
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 2 tspdried oregano
- 250 mlsingle cream
- fresh wholewheat pasta
- 0.5 onion
- lettuce of your choice
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- dressing of your choice
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This pasta dish is super simple, can be made with few ingredients and tastes amazing. Here we've served it with a quick, crispy salad. Enjoy!
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
2. Finely chop onion and garlic and cook in a bit of olive oil for a couple of minutes. Cut the salmon into smaller pieces and add to the onion mix. Now add water, crumbled vegetable stock cube, oregano and single cream. Let it simmer while you sort out the rest.
3. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
4. Slice onion or red onion into thin rings. Rinse lettuce and tomato and halve the tomatoes. Mix the lot together and top with a dressing of your choice.
5. Season the sauce to taste with salt, pepper and a bit of juice from a lemon.
6. Serve the fresh pasta with the creamy salmon sauce on top and the salad on the side.