The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Fettuccine with mushrooms and fried onion
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 350 gramsmushrooms
- 100 gramsfresh spinach*
- 1 clovegarlic
- 2 onion
- 50 gramspine nuts
- 1 tbspacacia honey*
- 250 gramsfresh wholewheat fettucine
- 200 mlmilk
- 100 mlcooking water
- 75 gramsgrated parmesan
- 1 organic lime
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
A tasty and quick pasta dish with lots of mushrooms, spinach, parmesan - and roast pine nuts on top. Enjoy!
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Thoroughly rinse the spinach, finely chop the garlic and cut the onion into rings. Roast the pine nuts on a dry pan and set aside.
2. Cook the onion rings in a deep pan or pot with a dash of olive oil, until soft and brown. This takes 10-15 minutes. If you have a pan with a lid, or if you're using a pot, you can hurry the process by popping a lid on. But remember to stir frequently to keep from burning. Add garlic, mushrooms, acacia honey, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes or so. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
3. Boil the pasta according to the packet and drain the water into a bowl.
4. Add milk, pasta water and grated parmesan to the veggies and stir well. Season with salt, pepper and lime juice. If you like, you can thicken the sauce with some cornflour mixed with water. Mix the fettucine with the sauce and serve with roast pinenuts on top.