The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy vegetarian pasta with loads of veggies
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 onion
- 1 courgette
- 200 gramscarrots*
- 2 canchopped tomatoes
- 140 gramsloose sweetcorn
- 1 tbspfresh thyme- or dried
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- fresh wholewheat pasta
- 100 gramsfeta cubes
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This is the recipe for an easy and super quick vegetarian dish with loads of veggies, served with pasta and topped with feta. Enjoy!
1. Finely chop onion and garlic. Rinse the courgette and cut into bite-sized chunks. Peel the carrots and grate on the fine side of your grater.
2. Sautée onion and garlic in a pot with olive oil. Add courgette and grated carrots and let cook for about 5 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn, thyme and stock cube and stir well.
3. Let the lot simmer, while you cook the fresh pasta according to the packet.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix the veggie sauce with the drained pasta, and serve with feta on top.
5. Yum - and enjoy!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the courgette into bite-sized chunks. They can also help taste the veggie sauce.