The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy tenderloin pot with chorizo and rice - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover tenderloin pot
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 250 gramsfrozen peas- or fresh
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Our yummy tenderloin pot with chorizo is even tastier on day two - and even better, all you have to do is warm up yesterday's leftovers and fix up some snack veggies. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Thoroughly heat the tenderloin pot on the stove or in the microwave.
3. Peel carrots and cut into sticks for snack veggies. Cook the peas if they're frozen - just boil in a pot for 2-3 minutes until thawed.
4. Serve the tenderloin pot with the piping hot rice, carrots and peas.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: There's not a ton of chopping to be done on day two, but the kids could set a beautiful table. They can of course also peel and cut carrots into sticks.