The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy tartlet quiches with ham and leek
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 leek
- 175 gramsham strips
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 150 gramscottage cheese
- 3 egg
- 10 tartlet
- 1 fennel
- 2 apples
- 1 organic lemon
- dressing of your choice
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
We love using tartlets as a sort of instant quiche crust! This version with ham and leek is super easy to make, and goes great in the kids' packed lunches as well. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection.
2. Remove the top and bottom of the leek, and clean it thoroughly. Split it lengthways and finely dice it.
3. Sautée leek and ham on a pan in some olive oil for about 5 minutes. Switch off the hob. Add oregano and cottage cheese, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix with the ham and leek filling. Pour the mixed filling into the tartlets, so they're nearly full, and set on a sheet tray. If you have leftover filling, you can bake it in muffin tins for little omelettes.
5. Bake the tartlets for about 15-20 minutes, until the filling is cooked throughout.
6. Rinse fennel and apples and thinly slice both. Mix with the zest of a rinsed lemon, and dress with a dressing of your choice.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse and cut the leek. They can also beat the egg for the filling, and cut apples for the salad.