The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy spring rolls with quick noodles
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 250 gramswholewheat noodles
- 800 gramsspring rolls
- 2 onion
- 1 pointed cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200 gramsedamame beans
- 3 tbspsoy sauce
- 3 tbspsweet chilli sauce
- oil for frying
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Spring rolls are super tasty, and usually filled with plenty of veggies. We've used pre-made spring rolls to make life easier. We're serving the rolls with noodles, edamame beans, pointed cabbage, onion and bell pepper, mixed with an easy chilli and soy sauce. Enjoy!
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet. Rinse with cold water and leave to drip off in a colander or sieve.
2. Fry the spring rolls on a pan in some oil according to the packet. You can also heat the rolls in the oven, following the oven instructions on the packet. But honestly... they come out tastiest with a dip in some oil. We're just saying..!
3. Peel the onions, cut into wedges and split the layers. Rinse and cut the pointed cabbage into thin strips, and rinse and cut the bell pepper into bite-sized chunks.
4. Sweat onion, pointed cabbage, bell pepper and edamame beans on an oiled pan over high heat for about five minutes. Add noodles, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the spring rolls and warm noodle salad with some extra sweet chilli and soy sauce. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut bell pepper into strips and help with tasting.
Tips: Pointed cabbage comes in red and green varieties – depending on the season.