The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy pasta dish with mushrooms and cocktail sausages
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 500 gramsfresh pasta
- 250 gramsmushrooms
- 250 mlsingle cream
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 cuvevegetable stock
- 200 gramscocktail sausages
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gramsgrated parmesan
About the recipe
This pasta dish is brilliant for those days where you just need to get food on the table quickly. Mushrooms, parmesan and cocktail sausages give plenty of flavour - and the garnish of tomatoes is a feast for the eyes as well. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Melt some butter in a pot and cook the mushrooms on high heat until golden. Add single cream, pressed garlic, and crumbled stock cube.
3. Halve the cocktail sausages and add to the sauce along with oregano. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper and a bit of lemon juice to taste.
5. Rinse and halve the tomatoes. Serve the pasta in pasta bowls with grated parmesan and tomatoes on top.