The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy pasta dish with mushrooms and bacon in a light cream sauce
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholewheat fusilli pasta
- 250 gramsmushroom mix
- 75 gramsbacon slices
- 250 mlsingle cream 8%
- 1 clovegarlic
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 200 gramsradish
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 50 gramsgrated parmesan- or other cheese
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
It's not for no reason that there's a lot of dishes with pasta and bacon - that reason being that it's a DELICIOUS combo! Here we've made a simple and yummy version with mushrooms, and snack veggies on the side. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet and thoroughly clean the mushrooms.
2. Cut up the bacon slices and cook for a minute or two on a dry pan along with the mushrooms. Add single cream, pressed garlic, oregano and crumbled vegetable stock. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Season with salt, pepper and some lemon juice.
4. Rinse the radishes, peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Mix the pasta with the mushroom mix, and serve in deep plates with grated parmesan.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids cut up the mushrooms. They can also stir the mushroom sauce as it simmers.
If you have some leftover salami or sausage, you can happily use that instead of bacon.