The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy bolognese with bacon and fresh pasta
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 200 gramsdiced bacon- lardons
- 400 gramsbeef mince
- 1 tbsppaprika
- 1 tspgarlic powder
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 2 canchopped tomatoes
- 1 packetfresh spinach pasta
- 0.5 cucumber
- olive oil
- grated parmesan
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here's a super easy and really delicious bolognese with bacon, which we're serving with spinach pasta, grated cheese and some snacking cucumber. In case your kids have a weekly cooking day, we've made this recipe extra easy to follow. Enjoy!
1. Peel and dice the onion. Sweat onion and bacon for 3-4 minutes in some olive oil in a pot. Add beef mince and stir well, until the mince is seared throughout.
2. Add paprika, garlic powder, oregano and chopped tomatoes, and stir well. Let the lot simmer in the pot, while you get pasta and cucumber ready.
3. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
4. Rinse and halve the cucumber. Place it on a cutting board with the flat side down and cut into sticks.
5. Season the bolognese with salt and pepper, and serve the pasta in deep plates (or pasta bowls, if you're fancy) with bolognese and grated parmesan on top, and cucumber sticks on the side.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help add ingredients to the pot, stir the pot, and taste the sauce. They can also cut the cucumber sticks.