The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Easy and tasty apple crumble with creme fraiche
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 600 gramsapples
- 100 gramshazelnuts
- 250 gramsoats
- 60 gramssugar
- 2 tsppowdered cinnamon
- 1 tspvanilla sugar
- 120 gramsbutter
- 200 mlcreme fraiche
- olive oil
About the recipe
A super easy and tasty dessert, where you can use all the good apples from the garden. Otherwise just buy a bag from the supermarket. We've made this apple crumble with hazelnuts and oats and served with creme fraiche on top. It's super tasty. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection.
2. Wash the apples. You can peel them or not. Remove the cores and cut the apples into thin wedges.
3. Roughly chop the hazelnuts. Mix oats, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and the chopped hazelnuts. Crumble the butter into the mixture, until it has the texture of large breadcrumbs.
4. Oil an ovensafe tray with olive oil. Place the apples in the bottom and spread the mixture on top. Bake the crumble in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
5. Serve with creme fraiche and a smile!
If you won't use all of the apples for the delicious crumble, we've come up with some tips on how to store or make use of your apples. Read more here.