The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Day two: The best veggie stew
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover veggie stew
- veggie pancakes (or bread)
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Today it's ultra easy, as the worlds' best veggie stew from yesterday just needs heating and serving, either with our yummy little veggie pancakes or some warm bread. Enjoy!
1. Heat up yesterdays leftovers in a pot or the microwave.
2. Warm the pancakes or bread in the oven or on a toaster.
3. Yep, that was easy - and dinner is served!
5. Optionally you can garnish the veggie stew with some herbs, if you have some to hand. That always elevates a second day dish a bit. Do avoid herb sprinkles for children younger than 3.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids have the big responsibility of stirring the pot as the dish reheats.