The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Day two: Easy leek pot with beef, rice, broccoli and beets
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholegrain rice
- leftover leek and beef pot
- 0.5 broccoli
- pickled beets
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yay, an ultra easy dish on day two! All that's left to do is pop your feet up, hug the kids and enjoy life in the time you saved. Enjoy!
1. Cook the rice according to the packet.
2. Heat yesterday's leftovers in a pot or the microwave.
3. Rinse the broccoli and split into small florets. Cook in a pot of salted water for a minute or two - be careful they don't get mushy, you want some crunch left in them.
4. Serve the leftovers with pickled beets, rice and broccoli. Lightning quick dinner is served.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids rinse the broccoli and snap it into little florets.