The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Creamy pasta with salmon and cream cheese
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 1 onion
- 1 bunchgreen asparagus
- 100 gramssmoked salmon
- 100 gramscream cheese- garlic and herb
- 300 mlmilk
- fresh wholewheat pasta
- acacia honey*
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This is a really quick and easy dish - about 20 minutes is all you need, and dinner is served! Tasty pasta with a creamy sauce of cream cheese, salmon and green asparagus. Enjoy!
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
2. Finely chop the onion. Snap off the bottom bit of the asparagus and chop the top bit into bite-sized chunks. Cut the salmon into strips.
3. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
4. Cook the onion in a bit of olive oil for a couple of minutes. Add cream cheese and milk and stir well, until the cheese is dissolved. Heat up and add asparagus and salmon. Let simmer for about a minute and season with bits of honey, lemon, salt and pepper.
5. Mix the pasta and salmon mixture. Serve in pasta bowls and optionally sprinkle with a herb garnish. Do avoid herb sprinkles for children younger than 3.