The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Creamy chicken and chorizo with fresh pasta
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 80 gramschorizo- or other sausage
- 1 clovegarlic
- 350 gramschicken mini fillets
- 250 mlsingle cream 8%
- 2 tspdried oregano
- 1 cubevegetable stock
- 200 gramsedamame beans
- 300 gramscarrots*
- fresh pasta
- 50 gramsgrated hard cheese
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
We've made the easiest and yummiest pasta dish with chorizo, chicken and a creamy sauce, and we're serving it with grated cheese on top and snack veggies on the side. This recipe is especially great for busy days. Enjoy!
1. Cut the chorizo into smaller chunks. Finely chop the garlic, and sautée with the chorizo in some olive oil on a pan, until everything has gotten some colour. Cut up the mini fillets and add to the chorizo. Let it cook for another couple of minutes.
2. Add single cream, oregano and crumbled stock cube and stir, until the stock cube has dissolved into the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the frozen edamame beans in a bowl and blanch with boiling water. Leave them for five minutes, then drain the water. Peel and cut carrots into sticks for snack veggies.
4. Cook the pasta according to the packet, drain the water, and mix the pasta with your chicken and chorizo sauce. Serve with grated cheese on top and voila, yummy dinner - sorted!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut the chorizo. They can also cut carrots for snack veggies.