The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Clear soup with chicken and veggies
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- leftover roast chicken
- 1.5 literwater
- 2 cubechicken stock
- 1 wholewheat baguette
- 400 gramsfrozen soup veggies
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here we've made an easy, clear soup from yesterday's chicken. The soup is made with easy frozen vegetables, and served with a wholewheat baguette. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 185 degrees convection.
2. Pick the leftover meat off of the chicken and save it for later. Bring the chicken carcass to the boil in large pot along with water and chicken stock. Let boil for approx. 15 minutes.
3. Warm the baguette. Remove the chicken carcass and optionally sift the stock, if you like. Add the veggies and chicken pieces, heat up, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Serve the piping hot soup with brown bread. And slurp away!
Tasks for kids in the family: If they're up for it, let the kids pick the meat off the chicken. They can also season and taste the soup.