The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken wings with pasta salad and garlic dressing
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 2 clovegarlic
- 50 mlketchup
- 1 tbspacacia honey*
- 1 tspsalt
- 1 tbspbalsamic vinegar
- 0.5 tbsppaprika
- 700 gramschicken wings
- 300 gramswholewheat penne
- 0.5 cucumber
- 100 gramsdried apricot
- 200 gramspeas- fresh or frozen
- 1 bunchparsley
- 100 gramsgreen olives
- 100 gramsfeta cubes
- 300 mlcreme fraiche or skyr*
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Chicken wings are a surefire hit - on the grill or in the oven. Especially when they're brushed with our delicious marinade, which is surprisingly easy to make and goes super well with an easy pasta salad with fresh peas, feta, olives, apricot and cucumber - and topped with a tasty homemade garlic dressing. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees convection or fire up the grill, if the weather permits.
2. Press the garlic or finely chop it and mix half with ketchup, honey, salt, balsamic vinegar and paprika in a bowl - save the rest for the dressing. Coat the chicken wings well in the marinade and throw them on the grill or give them about 15 minutes in the oven, until cooked through. Remember to turn them frequently, so they don't burn - especially if you're grilling them.
3. Cook the pasta according to the packet and rinse it with cold water when it's done.
4. Rinse and finely dice the cucumber. Quarter the apricots. Shuck the peas or thaw the frozen ones according to the bags instructions. Rinse and chop the parsley, and use half for the salad and save the rest for the dressing. Mix everything with pasta, green olives, and crumbled feta on top.
5. Pour cremefraiche or skyr in a small bowl. Add the rest of the chopped parsley, the rest of the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the tasty chicken wings with the quick pasta salad and tasty garlic dressing.
If your kids aren't big fans of garlic, chop a bit of chives instead to use in the dressing. If you have sesame seeds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds to hand, you can roast them on a dry pan and sprinkle over the salad.