The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken wings with corn on the cob and snack veggies
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- Chicken wings
- 1 clovegarlic
- 50 mlketchup
- 1 tbspacacia honey*
- 1 tbspbalsamic vinegar
- 700 gramschicken wings
- Veg and dressing
- 4 corn cob
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 0.5 cucumber
- garlic mayo
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Chicken wings are a true kid favourite! You can buy them fresh or frozen - but in that case, thaw them before coating in our lovely marinade. Bake or grill the wings, and serve with corn, snack veggies and chive dip. Enjoy!
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees convection, or fire up the grill if the weather permits.
2. Press or finely chop the garlic, and mix well with ketchup, honey and balsamico in a bowl. Coat the chicken wings well in the marinade and grill or bake for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Remove the leaves and those pain in the neck hairs from the corn cobs. Boil the cobs in plenty of salted water for about 10 minutes, or brush with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper and chuck on the grill until nice and coloured on all sides.
4. Wash the cucumber, peel the carrots and cut both into sticks for snack veggies
5. Serve the super tasty chicken wings with crunchy corn cobs, some cold butter, snack veggies and garlic mayo.