The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken wings in tomato sauce with couscous
- 1 clovegarlic
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 100 gramsfrozen edamame beans
- 2 canchopped tomatoes
- 3 tbspred pesto
- 1 tbsppaprika
- 1 tbspdried oregano
- 1 tspsalt
- 600 gramsbarbecue chicken wings
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This is a super easy round of dinner! The whole thing is cooked in a casserole dish in the oven, except for a quick pot of couscous. The casserole dish is filled with scrumptious chicken wings and tomato sauce. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees fan-assisted.
2. Press the garlic. Peel the carrots and grate on the coarse side of a grater. Pop both into a casserole dish along with loose, frozen edamame beans, chopped tomatoes, pesto, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. Place the frozen chicken wings on top - this way, they add lots of yummy flavour to the tomato sauce. Bake for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook couscous according to the packet.
5. Serve the yummy chicken wings with tomato sauce and couscous.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help peel the carrots. They can also press the garlic and mix the sauce.