The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken stew with aubergines and potatoes
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 600 gramspotatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 aubergine
- 400 gramschicken mince
- 1 canchopped tomatoes
- 100 mlwater
- 1 tbspcurry
- 0.5 tbspdried oregano
- 300 gramscarrots*
- 100 mlcreme fraiche or skyr*
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here's the recipe for a super tasty dish with aubergines, carrots and chicken mince, served with potatoes and creme fraiche on top. Enjoy!
1. Peel or scrub the potatoes and cut into smaller bits. Then cook until tender in a pot of salted water.
2. Dice onion and aubergine and cook both in a bit of olive oil in a pot. Add chicken mince and sear well.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, water, curry and oregano. Peel the carrots, grate on the fine side of a grater and stir into the pot. Season to taste with salt and pepper and let simmer, until the potatoes are cooked.
4. Serve the chicken stew with potatoes and a dollop of creme fraiche or skyr on top.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help rinse and dice the aubergine. You can opt to help by slicing it lengthways first.