The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken drumsticks with potato wedges and strawberry salad
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 750 gramsfrozen potato wedges
- 250 gramsstrawberries
- lettuce of your choice
- 100 gramsfeta cubes
- 200 gramstzatziki
- dressing of your choice
- baking parchment
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Chicken drumsticks are easy and yummy oven roasted or grilled, if weather permits. These ones are served with potato wedges, tzatziki and strawberry salad. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 220 degrees fan assisted – or fire up the grill, if the weather is agreeable.
2. Place the drumsticks in an oven dish and season with salt and pepper. You can also sprinkle on a bit of all purpose seasoning, paprika or the like, if you have some handy. Roast the drumsticks in the oven for about 25-30 minutes, until cooked all the way to the bone.
3. Place potato wedges on a sheet tray lined with baking parchment and coat with olive oil – or click the chefs' hat in the ingredient list to make your own. In that case, just remember to adjust your shopping list. Bake the wedges for about 30 minutes, until golden and crispy.
4. Meanwhile rinse the strawberries, remove the stems and slice. Mix strawberries with rinsed lettuce and crumbled feta.
5. Serve the drumsticks with crispy wedges, strawberry salad with dressing of your choice, and tzatziki. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help slice the strawberries and mix the salad.