The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken drumsticks with pasta salad, tortilla chips and dressing
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- wholewheat pasta
- 0.5 cucumber
- 2 tomato
- lettuce of your choice
- 140 gramssweetcorn
- 100 gramsfeta cubes
- 1 bunchparsley
- wholewheat tortilla chips
- burger dressing
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Yum, a delicious dinner with chicken drumsticks and pasta salad with cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn and feta. Serve the lot with tortilla chips and dressing. If you have extra time to spend in the kitchen, you can click the chefs' hat and make the tortilla chips and dressing yourself. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection. Place the drumsticks in a baking tray and season with salt and pepper, or sprinkle some all purpose seasoning or the like if you have some to hand.
2. Pour about 1 cm of water into the bottom of the tray and cook the drumsticks in the oven for about 30 minutes, until cooked through all the way to the bone.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the packet, then blanch with cold water and leave to drip off.
4. Rinse and dice cucumber and tomatoes. Mix everything with lettuce, sweetcorn, pasta, feta and finely chopped parsley.
5. Serve the drumsticks with pasta salad, tortilla chips and dressing.
If the kids bring a packed lunch to school, save a drumstick or two - or cook a couple extra. That's always a hit!
You can wrap a bit of tin foil around the ends of the drumsticks, so the kids can easily eat with their hands.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids dice cucumber and tomatoes. If you're making tortilla chips yourself, let the kids cut tortillas into smaller pieces.