The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken drumsticks with chips and steamed veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1 broccoli
- 150 gramsedamame beans
- 1 red bell pepper
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Chicken drumsticks with chips is a true childhood classic - and not without reason, it's amazing! Here we've served drumsticks and chips with steamed veggies, and of course ketchup as dip. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection.
2. Place the chicken drumsticks in a casserole tin with salt and pepper or sprinkle with a bit of all purpose seasoning or similar, if you have some to hand. Cook the drumsticks in the oven for about 30 minutes, until cooked through to the bone.
3. Cook the chips according to the bag - or click the little chefs' hat in the ingredient list to make your own. In that case, just remember to adjust your shopping list.
4. Rinse the broccoli and split into florets. Cook broccoli and edamame beans in salted water for 2-3 minutes (ish) and drain the water. Rinse and cut up the bell pepper and mix the steamed broccoli with the bell pepper.
5. Now serve the crispy chips with chicken drumsticks, steamed veg and ketchup, or whatever your preferred dip for chips is.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help split the broccoli into smaller florets. They can also cut up the bell peppers.