The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Chicken bake with almonds and bulgur - day two
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- bulgur- or wholegrain rice
- leftover Moroccan chicken bake
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
1. Cook bulgur or rice according to the packet.
2. Heat up yesterday's leftover chicken bake in a pot or the microwave. If it needs liquid, add some water and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Serve in deep plates, with snack veggies on the side, if you like.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen Let your kids help set the table, and if you're making snack veggies, they can cut that as well.