The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Burgers with breaded chicken, chips and veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- breaded chicken fillets
- lettuce of your choice
- 4 tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 6 burger bun
- remoulade- or mustard
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Burgers and chips make for the perfect dinner the day after a night like New Years Eve – or the other 364 days of the year, for that matter! We've made the burgers extra easy and used pre-breaded chicken fillets and ready made chips. You can of course make your own breaded chicken – and click the little chefs' hat to get the recipe for homemade chips. Enjoy!
1. Cook the chips according to the bag.
2. Fry the breaded chicken according to the bag.
3. Rinse the veggies and cut into slices and strips, the way you think is right.
4. Warm the burger buns in the oven, or whack them in the toaster.
5. Place the lot on the table in bowls and on trays and let the whole family assemble their own favourite burgers. Yum – and enjoy!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help cut veggies into slices and strips.