The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Burger with breaded patties, cheese and crispy chips
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- lettuce of your choice
- 4 tomato
- 1 red onion- or regular
- sliced cheese
- leftover krebinettes
- burger buns
- burger dressing
- pickle slices
About the recipe
Yum, here is a slightly different but super tasty burger recipe, of course with crispy chips! Because as patties we're using yesterday's krebinettes. You can buy in chips or make your own using our recipe. Just click the little chef's hat in the ingredient list. Enjoy!
1. Cook the chips in the oven - or make your own following our recipe. Just click the little chef's hat in the ingredient list.
2. Rinse and cut the vegetables into slices and strips, the way you like them best.
3. Pop a slice of cheese on the krebinettes and warm in the microwave or oven.
4. Warm the burger buns in the oven or chuck them in the toaster.
5. Place everything on the table in bowls and on trays and let the whole family assemble their favourite burger. Yum!