The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Bearnaise butter - perfect for steak and grilled food
( 1 portion )
- 125 gramsbutter
- 1 packetbearnaise powder- f.ex. Knorr
- baking parchment
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Here at Mambeno we absolutely love bearnaise butter for the summer's grill dishes - and so do our kids! Bearnaise butter is absolutely delicious on top of a hot steak off the grill, and the very best part: you only need two ingredients, so it's an absolute breeze to make. Enjoy!
1. Soften the butter at room temperature.
2. If you're in a rush, just dice the butter into cubes and pop it in a microwaveable bowl. Give it about 10 seconds on full blast. You don't want it to melt, just be nice and soft enough to stir with a spoon.
3. Now add half the bearnaise powder and stir well. Taste and add more bearnaise powder if needed. Place the softened butter lengthways on a piece of baking parchment, and roll it up - just like a donner wrap! Pop the butter in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
4. Serve the cold bearnaise butter on top of a hot steak, or use as a side for the summer's other grill dishes. Yum!
We suggest serving the bearnaise butter with these beautiful steaks with bacon asparagus and potatoes.