The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Banana bread with dark chocolate
( 1 loaf )
- 100 gramsdark chocolate
- 100 gramsbutter- softened
- 4 egg
- 125 gramsbrown sugar
- 4 tspvanilla sugar
- 3 banana- ripe
- 150 gramsplain flour
- 2 tspbaking powder
About the recipe
This is just about the best banana bread in the world. At least we think so, and so do our kids! Super moist and full of bananas and dark chocolate. Bring the kids into the kitchen - it's perfekt for a fun afternoon together! Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 185 degrees convection. Roughly chop the chocolate and set aside.
2. Mix butter, egg, brown sugar and vanilla sugar in a bowl. Dice the bananas and mash a bit with a fork. Whisk together with the egg mass. Add flour, baking powder and half of the chocolate and whisk well.
3. Place the dough in a buttered oblong tin, or a tin covered with baking parchment. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until dough no longer sticks when poked with a knitting needle.
4. Meanwhile, melt the rest of the chocolate. Either in a bowl in the microwave, or in a baine marie, where you melt the chocolate in a glass, ceramic or metal bowl over a pot of lightly boiling water.
5. Remove the bread from the oven and drizzle with the melted chocolate - and it's served! But remember to use a fork or napkins when the bread is fresh, as the chocolate will still be nice and runny!