The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
Baked salmon with leek and carrots
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 500 gramspotatoes
- 500 gramscarrots*
- 2 leek
- lettuce of your choice
- 150 gramsedamame beans- or peas
- 150 gramsseasonal berries
- 400 gramsfresh salmon
- 1 lemon
- acacia honey*
- dressing of your choice
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Salmon is a great fish for the less fish-trained palates - such as the family's youngest. Here we've baked the salmon with leek and carrots and served it with salad and dill dressing on the side. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees convection.
2. Peel potatoes and carrots. Remove tops and bottoms from the leeks and clean them thoroughly. Then cut into bite-sized chunks. Place in a casserole tin or baking tray and mix with a bit of olive oil. Pop the tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes the first go-around.
3. Rinse the lettuce and pour boiling water over the edamame beans. Mix with seasonal berries, some lemon juice and honey.
4. After about 20 minutes, place the salmon fillets on top of the veggies and bake for another 15-20 minutes - the salmon is ready, when it splits into layers when pressed with a fork.
5. Serve salmon and veggies with salad and dressing.
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help peel and cut the potatoes.