The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
15 minute wok with noodles, pork and peanutbutter
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 250 gramswholewheat noodles
- 125 gramssugarsnap peas
- 400 gramsfrozen wok mix
- 2 tspred curry paste
- 340 gramspork chops
- 400 mlcoconut milk
- 1.5 tbsppeanutbutter
- 1 lime
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This recipe is perfect for busy days! It takes just 15 minutes to make a tasty and piping hot wok dish with coconut milk, peanutbutter and wholewheat noodles. We've used a frozen wok mix to save time, but you can of course use fresh veggies of your choice. Enjoy!
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet.
2. Rinse sugarsnap peas well, then fry along with wok mix and curry paste in a deep pan or wok in some olive oil. Watch out for sputtering oil if the veggies contain a lot of water.
3. Cut the pork chops into thin strips and let it fry along until the pork has a nice, light sear on it.
4. Add coconut milk and peanutbutter, bring to the boil and season with salt and pepper and the juice of a lime, once the meat is cooked through. You can add more curry paste according to taste.
5. Serve the wok dish with noodles – and enjoy!
Tasks for kids in the kitchen: Let your kids time how quickly you can get this dish made – and they can of course help taste as well.