The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
15 minute pasta with sausage and fajita veggies
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- fresh pasta
- 6 grill sausage
- 450 gramsfrozen fajita veg mix
- 280 gramsorganic pizza sauce
- 200 mlwater
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
This pasta dish takes just 15 minutes to make, using a jar of organic pizza sauce and a seasoned vegetable mix to make the yummiest sauce. Look for a fajita mix amongst the frozen veg – if that fails, nab your preferred frozen veg mix and add some paprika or other spices. Enjoy!
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet.
2. Slice the grill sausages into bites and sautée in some olive oil in a deep pan or pot until lightly browned.
3. Add the frozen fajita mix and sautée for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the pizza sauce, add water to the jar and shake it so you get it all, and add this to the sauce as well.
5. Let the sauce simmer and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve the fresh pasta in deep plates with the yummy veg sauce and sausage bites on top, and optionally garnish with a sprinkle of herbs, if you have some to hand. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help slice the sausages into bites, stir the sauce and help with tasting and seasoning.