The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
15 minute pasta with chicken and broccoli
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 350 gramschicken fillet
- 280 gramsorganic pizza sauce
- 200 mlwater
- 1 headbroccoli
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
It takes just 15 minutes to make this super quick pasta with chicken, fresh pasta, ready tomato sauce and quick boiled broccoli. That makes it perfect for busy days with no time to make everything from scratch. Enjoy!
1. Bring two pots of salted water to the boil – one for pasta and one for broccoli.
2. Season the chicken fillets and sear 'em well in some olive oil in a pot. Add pizza sauce, then pour water into the empty jar, screw the lid back on, shake the jar well and add the water to the pot – this way you don't waste a drop of sauce. Let it simmer while you get the rest ready.
3. Pick small florets off the broccoli, rinse and boil for 3-5 minutes – or how you like it best. You want them warm throughout, but still with a bit of crunch. Cook the pasta according to the packet in the other pot.
4. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, and serve on top of the fresh pasta with broccoli on the side.
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help pick florets off the broccoli.