The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
15 minute noodles with chicken, oyster sauce and cashews
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- wholewheat noodles
- 1 broccoli
- 1 red bell pepper
- 350 gramschicken mini fillets
- 100 mloyster sauce
- 3 tbspsoy sauce
- 200 mlwater
- 3 cmfresh ginger
- 2 clovegarlic
- 1 tbspcorn flour
- 50 gramscashew nuts
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
Noodles are super yummy, and quick to make. Here's the recipe for turbo noodles with chicken, broccoli and bell pepper, mixed with oyster sauce and ginger and topped with cashew nuts. Enjoy!
1. Cook noodles according to the packet, then drain. Optionally, toss with a bit of olive oil to prevent the noodles sticking together.
2. Wash the broccoli and split into small florets. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
3. Cut the chicken mini fillets into strips. Remember to wash hands and utensils when you're done.
4. Heat up a pan or wok with a dash of oil. Flash fry broccoli and bell pepper for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken and let fry until browned.
5. Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, water, grated ginger, minced garlic and corn flour in a bowl, then add to the chicken and veg. Season to taste, adding more soy sauce if needed.
6. Serve with noodles and topped with cashews. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help split the broccoli into florets. They can also cut the bell pepper and help with tasting.