The recipe has been added to your shopping list.
15 minute cod burgers with tzatziki and veg
( 2 adults and 2 kids )
- 400 gramsbreaded cod fillets
- 1 cucumber
- 4 tomato
- 1 red onion- or white
- 1 lemon
- 6 burger bun
- 200 gramstzatziki
- lettuce of your choice
- remoulade- or tartar sauce
- sliced pickles
- olive oil
ADD TO MEAL PLAN
About the recipe
It takes just 15 minutes to make our SUPER yummy fish burgers. We've used pre-breaded cod fillets and tzatziki, and filled the burgers with lots of veg. Enjoy!
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan assisted, or bust out your toaster for the burger buns.
2. Cook the cod fillets in some olive oil on a pan. Carefully flip them about halfway through. It takes about 10 minutes – not to flip them, that is, to cook them through!
3. Rinse and cut veggies into slices, wedges and strips, the way you think they should be.
4. Warm the burger buns in the oven or the toaster.
5. Set everything on the table in bowls and on trays, and let the whole family assemble their favourite fish burger. Enjoy!
Tasks for younger kids in the kitchen: Let your kids help slice cucumber and tomatoes. They can of course also set the table!